June 27, 2016
Location : Santa Clara , CA
Under limited supervision, supports the head of a department by providing advanced level administrative support and general office duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature. Communicates with contacts at all levels in and outside of the organization. Typically reports to a director.
– Organizes and expedites flow of work for the department manager’s office and the department in accordance to the manager’s method of operation.
– Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
– Provides routine to moderately complex administrative support for the operations and procedures of the department, including attending meetings and taking meeting minutes.
– Prepares special reports that require gathering, comparing and summarizing data.
– Organizes and maintains files, correspondence and records.
– Handles and frequently accesses highly confidential and sensitive information. Initiates any follow-up action.
– Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors.
– Answers routine questions and provides information related to general department operations, policies and procedures using discretion for matters pertaining to confidential or sensitive information.
– Determines when to appropriately refer inquiries, requests or issues to managers or department staff members and follows up to ensure resolution on behalf of manager or department.
– Organizes and prepares routine correspondence for the department manager, as well as complex documents including reports, spreadsheets, presentations and various forms of communications documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications.
– May act as the department’s office resource for word processing and spreadsheet application.
– Tracks and compiles expenses.
– Prepares monthly expense reports.
– May address issues to department manager.
– Performs other related duties following standard office routine, practices and procedures or instructions.
– Minimum five (5) years of experience performing administrative support functions for department managers.
– Minimum six (6) months of experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
Ø High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Demonstrate oral & written communication skills.
– Advanced level proficiency with MS Word, and intermediate level proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel or Access (required only if applicable to department’s needs).
– Must be able to work in a Labor-Management Partnership environment.
– Experience performing administrative support functions for department managers.
– Experience in coordinating and providing support to large complex projects.
– Must be able to take meeting minutes
– Intermediate to Advanced skills in Word and Excel Must be detailed oriented, able to multi – task
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(248)275-5806
Toll Free : (248)275-5806