June 20, 2016
Location : Trenton, NJ
This position reports to a manager and is accountable for contributing to the efficiency of departmental operations through the performance of various administrative functions.
– Screen inquiries for referral to appropriate areas within the division or company.
– Provide the manager and/or other staff members with complete and timely background information on all telephone calls and correspondence
– Provide routine administrative support to staff to facilitate timely communication of information
– Create and maintain files and records (including electronic files)
– Support the department by assisting with administrative and special projects as assigned by the manager
– Prepare and type routine and confidential correspondence and memos
– Track and maintain attendance records for regular submission
– May create, develop and maintain databases related to departmental activities and special projects
– Provide clerical support to departmental areas as needed
Prefers two (2) years of prior administrative experience.
Skills and Abilities:
Requires ability to type 35 wpm. Requires strong oral and written communication skills. Requires strong PC skills, particularly in MS Office. Requires strong organizational skills. Requires strong interpersonal skills.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(732)444-2830
Toll Free : (732)444-2830