July 27, 2016
Location : Horicon, WI
Performs a full range of administrative support duties of a confidential and challenging nature, typically in support of a unit or the head of a major function. Facilitates work flow through a manager’s office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers. May perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level, e.g., develop and maintain intranet web sites, assist with administration and negotiation of car programs, submit financial reports, assist with system and procedures definition, administer payroll; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job’s other work. Duties: Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.). Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers. Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate. Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers. Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers. May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies following prescribed procedures. Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others. May develop and maintain more complex web sites with the assistance of basic web-publishing software applications. Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages. May organize/maintain records of Supervisor’s or others’ projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor’s office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed. May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor or for supervisor’s signature, and prepares documents for distribution. Conveys supervisor’s instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor’s behalf.
Specific Position Requirements :
The administrative assistant will support both the Riding Lawn Equipment (RLE) and Utility Vehicle (UV) engineering managers on the following items (not an inclusive list):
– Schedule and coordinate meetings appointments for onsite TUPEM events
– Prepare agenda, prepare room for Product Development Business Meetings
– Monthly reports and metrics data collection and distribution
– Department sharepoint updates
-Assists engineering supervisors with gathering, organizing, distribution of information as needed
– Office o Maintain office supplies inventory
– Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
– Department maintenance work orders and PMACs
– Coordinate all necessary projects and requests with carpenters, facilities, and maintenance
– Catering o Meal orders and setup (breakfast/luncheon/dinner) for special events
– Financial o Create and maintain fiscal year POs for contract/contingent resources
– Monthly run of SAP KOB1 report of actual EO spends
– Monthly update of EO budget forecast actual spends
– Vehicles o Maintain and update all necessary licenses and plates for utility vehicles and test farms
– United Way delegate for engineering
– Assist engineering managers with coordinating volunteer events for their teams Min education required is a HS diploma, Associates degree Preferred Min 1 year of experience as an admin is required Good organizational skills and communication skills are required (written and verbal) Knowledge of MS office suite is required
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(804)915-9602
Toll Free : (804)915-9602