Administrative Services Supervisor
August 3, 2016
Location : Walnut Creek, CA
Supervises and coordinates the daily operations of multiple work units in a multi-functional department. Provides leadership to and reviews the work of more than 10 employees performing a wide variety of multiple, routine to moderately complex administrative support activities.
Supervises the day-to-day activities in accordance to ensure quality and/or quantity goals are met.
Identifies, coordinates and implements projects and/or programs to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of operations.
– Ensures projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules. Estimates personnel needs and assigns work to meet completion dates.
– Reviews department/unit/area performance. Develops operating and customer service procedures. Ensures compliance with department/organization policies/procedures. May perform, especially in staff or professional groups, ongoing operational tasks of organizational units.
– Supervises, coordinates and provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff. Provides training, coaching, and professional development. Interviews and recommends candidates for employment or termination. Conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff. Resolves grievances.
– Assists manager with development of short and long-range departmental goals and objectives. Accountable for non-payroll budget expenses. Participates in the budget planning and preparation process of assigned work units to meet the fiscal goals for capital, payroll and non-payroll expenses. Provides support and advice to management.
– Serves as a liaison between management, other departments, subordinates and/or members. Resolves problems and complaints from client departments, other managers and/or members. Conducts analyses and produces management reports.
– Client conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, client reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
– Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of non-exempt and entry level exempt employees.
Preferred Work Experience:
– Experience with procedures/policies/regulations in a specific functional area.
– Experience conducting training programs.
– Experience with budget management.
– Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
– Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(703)953-1160
Toll Free : (703)953-1160