May 3, 2016
Location : New York , NY
As part of the client candidate will serve an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team whose mandate is to deliver industry leading Front to back process and technology solutions. Acting as a change agent, candidate will manage a variety of value-driven initiatives at every phase of the project life cycle and use your knowledge of processes and best practices within technology (application integration / application development), Finance/Middle Office Operations and project/program management to assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems.
As a member of the group candidate will be accountable for delivering change to CFD business as well as engaging in the daily BAU processes that are used to support the desk. Candidate are required to have is 5-7 years exp for this position.
Delivering change your responsibilities will include the following:
– Partner closely with Front Office, Middle Office, Finance, Operations and Technology to define business processes and implement related technology solutions.
– Candidate will be involved with complex design and delivery issues that impact multiple lines of business.
– Will be expected to assist with business case, conceptual designs (business process and technical) and lead specific aspects of analysis. Contribution will focus on areas of subject matter expertise in OTC transaction processing, P&L analysis and accounting.
– Communication skills will be heavily utilized through working with the many stakeholders involved with implementation
– Risk and Issue identification, Management, and resolution.
– Liaison with Technology to oversee aspects of implementation
– Assist in the production of daily FOBO reconciliations for the various CFD businesses
– Engage in various MO driven initiatives like PCS (Risk self assessment) and Sox controls
– Participate in the monthly close process for CFD
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
– Degree required
– Ability to lead and drive change
– Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
– High sense of urgency with ability to drive results.
– Experience within a Trade Support/Middle Office/Product Control environment encompassing the following disciplines
– Structured Notes / Structured OTC Derivatives, Equities, Credit, FX or IRDs preferred
– 5 years+ industry experience
– Demonstrated experience in or around the product control environment.
– Experience in MO office/finance/operations/ re engineering initiatives.
– Experience with OTC funding process and P&L preferred
– Must have ability to apply strategic thinking to multiple, complex organizational and business issues, ability to translate into practical plans for project execution.
– Ability to drive to closure with a reputation for execution
– Strong Risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills
– Ability to handle diverse workloads and tight schedules
– Use of applications such as MS project, Viso, MS powerpoint, Excel
– Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
– Ability to work across business groups and in a team environment
– Ability to interface across various levels within MO, Technology, Operations, CFO, & COO’s
Change Agent Identifies weaknesses in processes and takes ownership for change.
Contributes towards implementing goals.
Execution Creates logical planning and drives activities to meet requirements on time.
Assumes ownership of problems and drives towards their resolution.
Displays high level of attention to detail.
Client Focus Takes immediate action and ownership in order to resolve client needs.
Works to realistically set and manage client expectations.
Challenges the status quo………..
Collaboration Communicates and partners well with others to accomplish goals.
Assists others to develop networks.
Works with others and shares ideas.
Works to find and build agreement with others
People Leadership Delivery through others.
Communicates clearly and concisely, using appropriate level of detail.
Raised questions & concerns in ways that enhances credibility of self and team.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(347)215-1446
Toll Free : (877)886-0038