May 5, 2016
Location : Farmington Hills, MI
High School Diploma (11 years) Required
– Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
– Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
– Must have strong organizational skills.
– Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
– More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
– Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
– High school or equivalent education required.
– Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
– Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems).
– Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
– Prepare submittal documentation (i.e. data sheets, battery calculations)
– Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings
– Perform other duties as assigned.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(732)374-3541
Toll Free : (732)374-3541