May 5, 2016
Location : San Diego , CA
– Support all relational and non-relational databases, primary MySQL and MongoDB and PostgresDB.
– Handle common database procedures, such as: upgrade, backup, recovery, replication, migration, etc. Automate database deployments and upgrades.
– Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
– Troubleshoot database-related application performance issues and perform routine and proactive maintenance activities
– Design and implement effective monitoring solutions that promote proactive discovery of integration and database-related issues before they arise
– Provide on-call support for production database environments
– Implement and manage database auditing and logging
– Create and maintain related documentation
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
– Strong proficiency in MySQL and MongoDB database management.
– Understanding of Database structures on Linux OS.
– Experience with replication configuration in MySQL/Mongodb.
– Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL and MongoDB
– Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
– Proficient in scripting languages for DB management, preferably in Perl and KShell scripting.
– Excellent communication, collaboration, team building and relationship management.
– Must be enthusiastic to learn new standards, tools and approaches and apply them.
– Ability to communicate technology matters to peers, business partners, and executives.
– Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(732)354-7832
Toll Free : (855)499-5578