Environmental Systems Engineer
June 13, 2016
Location : Newark , NJ
This position will support environmental compliance in the water program for client Power’s fossil-fueled facilities and operations in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory requirements, as well as company policies and procedures.
– Perform research, data analysis, and regulatory analysis with recommendations.
– Manage environmental information and records.
– Develop reports, tables and graphs in support of presentation of the data.
– Work with Fossil station personnel to obtain necessary data and supporting documentation for periodic reporting.
– Assist in development and implementation of the Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) for data collection and management
– Support compliance program managers in water permitting and regulatory compliance, including certified laboratories.
– Provide periodic status reporting in support of Company environmental goals and targets.
– BS in science or engineering/or minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
– Knowledge and experience with Environmental Regulations targeted to water resources.
– Familiarity with certified lab practices for NPDES compliance sampling.
– Excellent computer skills including Excel and Microsoft products, SharePoint, Access.
– Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
– Successful candidate must demonstrate and value differences in others’ strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
Desired Qualifications and Competencies:
– Experience with Environmental Management Systems such as GIS, SQL, or EMIS.
– Training in environmental compliance or management;
– Background in Clean Water Act regulations (e.g., NPDES, SPCC, SPR, OPA-90, DPCC/DCR) in NY, NJ, CT and MD.
– Familiarity in remediation and land use permitting.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(201)266-0991
Toll Free : (866)974-2491