LMS Senior Administrator
March 9, 2016
Location : St. Louis , MO
This position will serve as the subject matter expert to fully support and troubleshoot all aspects of our global Learning Management System. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: day to day LMS support, governance, training assignments, documentation, administration, training and reporting while providing excellent customer service.
– Serve as the LMS Subject Matter Expert for department training administrators, who support our 2,000 end users.
– Manage support tickets by creating, closing, tracking and escalating tickets as necessary.
– Troubleshoot and resolve learner access issues with department training administrators.
– Lead designing and implementing the following CSOD LMS objects: Dashboards, Materials, Mobility, Connect, and Observation Checklists.
– Publish eLearnings as required
– Work with owners of training to fully understand the needed assignment of learning objects to learners and utilize knowledge of the LMS and SAP Organization Management structure to correctly assign training requirements.
– Ensure consistent use of global naming conventions and monitor data through regular reporting to ensure compliance by all NPPC administrators.
– Manage and rationalize dynamic and static groups utilizing HRIS data elements
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(732)354-7832
Toll Free : (855)499-5578