February 23, 2016
Location : Baton Rouge , LA
Responsible for operating a multi-line switchboard, including directing calls and taking messages as well as greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate location.
– Operates a multi-line switchboard by answering telephones promptly (within three rings) and transfers or directs calls appropriately. Consistently demonstrates a pleasant voice and tone. Demonstrates a friendly, professional demeanor.
– Takes accurate messages and delivers to appropriate staff in a timely manner when caller elects not to utilize the voice mail system.
– Greets all visitors in a pleasant and professional manner. Assists or directs them to proper personnel and notifies personnel of their arrival.
– Familiarizes self with corporate structure and personnel which results in proper direction of calls, inquiries, and/or visitors.
– Issues guest wireless access.
– Screens calls or visitors to provide appropriate assistance. Anticipates needs of visitors or callers when possible. Recognizes when others are in need of information, assistance or direction and offers and provides help.
– Prepares outgoing correspondence/packages and receives packages and other deliveries. Notifies personnel promptly of received items.
– Prepares accurate drafting, typing, compiling, copying, and distributes a variety of materials such as reports, business letters, etc.
– Performs general office duties.
– Attends and actively participates in staff meetings.
– One (1) – three (3) years experience as a receptionist preferred with one-year experience in general office procedures.
– Excellent communication skills and demonstrates courtesy and tact when dealing with all callers and visitors during very busy periods and/or stressful conditions.
– Demonstrated knowledge of customer service skills when responding to callers and other inquiries from internal and external customers.
– Ability to use computers and various software packages to include word processing.
– Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; email; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, windows, and effectively using naviation buttons and tool bars.
The coordinator will make calls and work with Physician licenses
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(703)953-1160
Toll Free : (703)953-1160