Recruiting Assistant/Administrative Assistant
January 4, 2016
Location : Walnut Creek, CA
Purpose of this position:
To work in HR/Recruitment department focusing on Confidential Data Entry Projects. Position is very detailed and candidate must be organized and focused. Must have proven intermediate data entry skills, type a minimum of 45WPM, and have 1 year related experience. Background in HR/Recruitment preferred. Bachelor’s Degree in HR preferred, Degree not required. Looking for a talented motivated Career Driven Candidate who will have the possibility to grow with client.
Manager is looking for:
– Candidates who are comfortable with high volume repetative tasks
– Candidates who know are able to work in condential environment
– Able to work with excel spreadsheets
– Someone who takes initative to get their work done.
– Ability to effectively communicate over the phone with all level of managers.
– Excellent Verbal and written communication
– Posting of requisitions in applicant tracking system
– Reviewing and processing of electronic applications/submissions of interest for union employees
– Providing electronic feedback to potential candidates to ensure accuracy of applications/submissions of interest
– Escalating issues regarding transfer applications to recruiting coordinator & HR Specialists
– Demonstrating ability to interact with team members, applicants, hiring managers etc.
– Meeting or exceeding compliance goals working with the principles of responsibility
– 1 year administrative experience with strong data entry skills preferably in Human Resources
– Proficient with MS Office Suite and other computer applications
– Experience with HR applicant tracking system helpful
– Ability to work in fast paced environment and multi-task
– Ability to work as a strong team member
– Must have strong customer service skills and strong customer focus
– Must have strong attention to detail and organization
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(248)275-1386
Toll Free : 248-275-1386