Senior Engineer Product
May 18, 2016
Location : Auburn Hills, MI
Prefer experience with oxygen sensors.
Specific Job Requirements:
Linear Oxygen Sensor Product Engineer
– Design/Release Responsible for Linear Oxygen Sensor components and assembly.
– Provide technical application guidance to customers regarding electrical interface and operation of Linear Oxygen Sensor.
– Interfaces as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution.
– Provide input/direction on product/component drawings.
– Work with suppliers and manufacturing to improve costs, performance, and FTQ.
– Develop and maintain FMEAs.
– Develop validation test requirements.
– Perform failure analysis and produce reports.
– Develop test procedures, able to run your own tests and get repeatable results.
– Perform competitive analysis/benchmarking for cost and performance.
– Product engineering & design ability with automotive components.
– Hands on electrical skills.
– Familiar with mechanical, electrical-chemical, and electrical disciplines.
– Ability to develop test procedures, run your own tests and get repeatable results.
– High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult.
– Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design.
– Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
– Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
– General interest in product design, particularly automotive.
– Hands on experience working on vehicles or engines.
– Experience with oxygen sensors
– Root cause problem solving training.
Bachelor – Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or equivalent discipline
Masters – Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or equivalent discipline
Analyzes engineering specifications and observes manufacturing processes to develop and install quality control methods, practices and procedures for a designated area of a manufacturing operation. Recommends dimensions and characteristics to be inspected and techniques to be followed. Plans, schedules, initiates and follows up quality engineering methods, procedures, and systems to improve and maintain product quality. Conducts special studies utilizing advanced statistical methods and techniques to solve quality problems. Additional responsibility of managing the overall completion of importance and complex engineering tasks and projects. Include significant administrative as well as technical guidance. Initiate, direct, supervise and control engineering projects within a specified area of responsibility. Manage the overall completion of important and complex engineering tasks and projects. Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication. High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult. Understanding of engineering theory and principles of design. Highly developed oral and written communications skills. Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others. General interest in product design, particularly automotive. Familiarity with basic machine types. Familiarity with all design, build and test services. Highly proficient in reading and interpreting engineering drawings. Thorough knowledge of most advanced engineering methods, tools, and procedures. Knowledge of design, development and test engineering, manufacturing processes, assembly operations and Central Office functions.
Preferably someone with oxygen sensor experience as first target candidate – need to see those first.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(732)374-3541
Toll Free : (732)374-3541