Servicing Remedy Analyst
May 9, 2016
Location : McLean, VA
This contingent worker (CW) will support Servicing Remedy Management Processing Teams. As a member of a team, this CW evaluates servicing defects on a loan level basis, assigns remedies (i.e., repurchases, indemnifications and make-wholes) by leveraging data analytics, calculate remedy amounts, analyze servicer appeals, and track, monitor, and report out on remedy activity.
– Adhere to compliance and operational risk controls with client and regulatory standards and policies and procedures. Employ full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
Representative assigned tasks would include, but not be limited to, the following:
– Review and assess servicing defect referral packages for completeness and accuracy
– Confer with reviewers to complete servicing defect referral packages and to address unresolved problems
– Assign remedies to servicing defects and calculate remedy amount (if applicable)
– Monitor remedy timelines
– Inform the Servicing Remedy Manager of discrepancies, if found, within the process
– Address escalation cases and make recommendations to the Servicing Remedy Manager
– Review, analyze and assess servicer appeals
– Generate and analyze remedy reports.
– Apply extensive professional expertise as a generalist or specialist. Confer with team members and other department personnel in completing assigned duties and addressing team requirements in the fulfillment of projects and initiatives.
– Work under normal supervision. Follow established directions and complete all assigned work as scheduled. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy and completeness.
– College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 5 – 7 years related experience.
– Working knowledge of and experience in a mortgage default servicing environment (collections, foreclosure, loss mitigation).
– Previous experience with SRM operations support.
– Strong written and verbal ability and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
– Strong organizational and planning ability.
– Intermediate or expert skills in MS Office and MS SharePoint.
– Experience with MS Visio and MS Project.
– Knowledgeable in client Seller and Servicer’s Guide requirements for Non-Performing Loans.
– General background knowledge of the mortgage, servicing and title industries.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(248)602-3843
Toll Free : (248)602-3843