March 18, 2016
Location : Creve Coeur, MO
Our client is seeking a qualified contractor for an exciting venture! The candidate will have the opportunity to utilize their skills as a SharePoint Administrator , expand / challenge their expertise and provide an opportunity to become a technical leader.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
– Experience Administering a SharePoint environment including the following technologies: Microsoft Office, SharePoint 2007 and 2010, IIS 6 and 7.5, ASP, Visual Studio 2012, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, SQL Server 2005, 2008R2, 2012, Project Server 2007 and 2010
– 3+ years experience Microsoft SharePoint Administration experience managing an enterprise level SharePoint server farm.
– 2+ years IT operation’s experience and a strong understanding of SharePoint structures, theories, principles, and practices.
– Experience converting business processes and needs into technical SharePoint requirements and managing the complete SharePoint SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), including analysis, design, code and testing of Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft technologies.
– Experience designing, developing, integrating, and implementing related application components, including front-end implementation, server-side implementation, and database integration.
– Hands-on software troubleshooting experience and adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products. Assist with development and support of internal and external facing SharePoint site.
– Experience providing emergency support 7 days x 24 hours on an on-call basis.
– Highly motivated self-starter with experience developing, implementing and supporting SharePoint and other web solutions. Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Good written, and oral communication skills; effective networking skills and experience collaborating with team members, management and customers alike. Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation, test plans and implementation plans.
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(732)354-7832
Toll Free : (855)499-5578