Stack Software Engineer
May 20, 2016
Location : Portsmouth, NH
Client is seeking experienced, motivated Full Stack Software Engineers for work on our customer facing digital channel. Candidate will be engaged in challenging, often innovative projects that impact millions of customers across omni channels including web, mobile and tablets. Candidate will be responsible for work in all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment. The industry changes quickly, so client is looking for candidates who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements and different management approaches. Client also want candidates who take pride in their work and have strong design and development expertise and familiarity with large public facing high transactional eCommerce applications. Manager value quality code delivery and expect candidates to demonstrate competence at writing, testing and debugging complex front and back end code.
The work environment:
Client’s team structure is supportive and efficient. Over time candidate will be mentoring junior developers in good design and coding practices as well as participating in and leading group design discussions. Timelines can be tight and sometimes multitasking is required. Often senior team members are called upon to help debug especially difficult defects or make quick design decisions to address last minute requirements changes. The pace can be lively and good teamwork and leadership skills are essential.
Role and responsibilities:
Candidate will work closely with product owners, scrum masters, architects, business analysts and other developers. Client understand how candidate’s prior experience can bring new perspectives to their team; hence client value developers who can creatively adapt their prior financial and eCommerce experience to enhance our industry and products. Ideal candidates will also be involved with
– Solution architecture for new web features and products
– Developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices
– Developing A/B testing
– Lead feature technical implementation
– Writing front end code in HTML5 CSS3 and Java Script
– Integrating with back end code using java based frameworks and leveraging web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– Integration of enterprise APIs to build a world class digital presence seamless back-end
– Integration of social tools, feeds, interfaces for an enterprise web presence
– Responsible for product measurement and health after deployment.
– Research spikes to discover implementation options for requirements that require new patterns or technology.
– Manage the balance of effort between technology evolution & maintenance and new feature delivery.
– Collaborate with other teams to ensure shared best practices are maintained across teams.
– Participate as a resident team member on an agile product delivery team
– More front end experience with various java script frameworks such as DOJO/JQUERY/ANGULAR/REACT/EMBER etc.
– Hands on experience with CSS/HTML coding
– Hands on experience with REST services (consumption)
– Hands on experience in working with Agile development methodology
– Hands on experience in creating responsive applications (experience with Bootstrap.js)
– Prefer experience with customer facing ecommerce websites
– Java (server side) experience a plus (though not required)
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(347)215-1446
Toll Free : (877)886-0038