May 18, 2016
Location : Riverwoods, IL
The IWMS Administrator will work with key stakeholders and end users across multiple Operational, Technology, Finance and Business domains including Facilities Operations, Project Management and Space Planners. Responsibilities include end user support, training, system data integrity and reporting and functional development.
– Provide overall ownership of the IWMS system and integral data links. Verifies accuracy of incoming data feeds by reviewing error reports and resolves identified issues in order to maintain the integrity of the system data. Validates the integrity of the IWMS data to include physical space audits as required to insure accuracy. Oversee the audit of incoming CAD drawings for accuracy, adherence to established CAD standards and posting of the approved drawings into the system.
– Subject Matter Expert (SME) in supporting system users through training, documentation preparation and troubleshooting. Support users through Dlife group and system mailbox. Maintain user roles, standards, polylines and naming conventions. Establish and communicate the guidelines and procedures for the use of the IWMS.
– Schedule and lead regular project status meetings and communications.
– Work with Lean Teams to develop corresponding applicable business process flows. Recommend process improvements. Develop detailed functional requirement and use cases. Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing.
– Perform data analysis and assist in data mapping. Provide reports as requested on a predetermined basis. Prepare and deliver presentations as needed.
– Technology support for the facilities department. Maintain ancillary software (AutoCAD, 606 reservation system and data center Facility Information Management System (FIMS)), track licenses/users/versions and work with BT project management office (PMO) on facility technology requests.
– Participates in system user groups and vendor forums and conferences to remain current with the Industry. Other duties as requested.
– Bachelor Degree in design, architecture, Facility Management or related discipline.
– Minimum 5-10 years working with space planning, utilizing IWMS in a Corporate Facilities Management or similar environment.
– Expert skill level in AutoCAD and IWMS (preferably Archibus)
– Intermediate skill level in MS Office tools.
– Understands data base technology
– Able to work effectively with BT and technical vendors.
– Must have strong data analysis and workflow analysis skills.
Skill Skill Level Experience In Years Is Mandatory
IWMS Level-5 4-5 Years No
AutoCAD Level-4 4-5 Years No
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(347)215-1446
Toll Free : (877)886-0038