July 12, 2016
Location : Richardson, TX/ Richmond, VA
CTO – Service Transition and Integration
Manage analysis and design for applications to migrate to App Host; Engage with partner organizations as part of analysis and design steps to ensure all technical components implemented
– Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
– Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
– Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system.
– Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
– Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
– Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel.
– Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
Required Job Skills:
– Understanding of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, AIX)
– Familiarity with web hosting (IIS, MTS, J2EE, Java, Weblogic, Websphere)
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tele Phone :(347)215-1446
Toll Free : (877)886-0038