Cloud Configuration Engineer
June 27, 2016
Location : Hillsboro, OR
Optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability.
Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuity management.
Collect metrics over a long term for trending.
Performs complex work to install hardware and software taking proactive steps to assure success.
Devises process and procedure for applying and maintaining security settings and user access based on technology platform.
Recommends improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections.
– 3+ years of significant administrative responsibility provisioning, configuring, and managing services/platforms within AWS.
– 3+ years of network administration in a 24-7 production-critical environment.
– Intelligence, strong problem-solving ability, and a general passion for platform management and user enablement.
Several of the following skills are desired:
– Direct experience with a workflow orchestration tool is a huge plus – Airflow (preferred), Amazon Data Pipeline, Luigi, Oozie, etc.
– Direct experience with a job submission/abstraction engine, notably Netflix Genie, is another huge plus.
– Significant experience with CI/CD processes and configuration using common industry tools (Jenkins, Travis, Go, etc) is very desirable.
– Significant experience with a major configuration management tool (Chef, Ansible, Puppet) used in a cloud environment is very desirable.
– A demonstrably strong understanding of core considerations when identifying and manipulating data at scale.
– Clean coding practices, passion for development, being a generally good team player, etc, etc (and experience with GitHub) is always nice.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
ICONMA is a nationwide consulting firm with corporate headquarters in Troy, MI, providing Professional Staffing and Project Based Services and Solutions for Fortune 1000 clients in a broad range of industries. Core Industries served include: Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Cable, Clinical, Consumer Services, Energy, Engineering, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government/Defense, Healthcare, Insurance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Media, Mortgage, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Scientific, Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Transportation, and Utilities.
ICONMA is a certified Woman-Owned “Woman-Owned Business Enterprise”, certified by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC).
The company was founded on the principle that success is derived from delivering high quality service and resources in the most responsive, flexible, and innovative way. ICONMA invests in people and resources with a single goal: To provide our customers with the highest quality service in the most responsive manner.
We measure success by the results of our customers. As a business partner, we know that world-class service and cost effective solutions are the primary keys to success. ICONMA uses technical expertise and business knowledge to help customers achieve these objectives.
Email : email@example.com
Tele Phone :(248)275-1130
Toll Free : (248)275-1130